Our pralines were conceived as pills with different effects, inspired by the work of Canadian artist Dana Wyse. The content obviously recalls the concept: read the instructions and understand what you need today and what message you want to communicate.
• Grey pill to understand things: two hazelnuts immersed in gianduia as two neurons that touch and create synapses.
• Blue pill for time travel: a peanut chocolate that gives superpowers.
• Yellow pill to become sympathetic: caramel sweetens you and poppy seed makes you a little hippy.
• Red pill for emergencies: with melissa that relaxes you and yuzu, used in Asia to treat any problem.
• Black pill to never give up: with chocolate and coffee, unique natural energizers.
• Pink pill to understand contemporary art: soy caramel and sesame, surprising and unexpected. Created in collaboration with Artissima Art Fair.